How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

She Also Suggested Ron White, But I Don't Really Have An Opinion About Him

So “The O.C.” finally got canceled. I haven’t watched it at all this year, and last season was horrible. So I can’t say I’m sad to see it go. But I hope Summer pops up on something else that I watch, like “24” or “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.” She’d really make the latter a lot better. For me.

Allegedly the Police might be reuniting this summer. If they do, I’m there. Wherever “there” is, I plan on being at it. Just thought I’d let you know.

When I went to Borders last night and was looking at comedy CDs, the extremely nice and helpful lady (no sarcasm…she was really, really nice) suggested Dane Cook to me. And I laughed, because I can’t really stand him right now, and I felt bad about that. She suggested other things too, which were good like Lewis Black. But I thought it was funny that she said Dane Cook to me. And I shouldn’t, because unfortunately he is the number one stand-up comedian in the country right now. Basically what I’m saying is that I’m a dick.

Have a great day.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    What's wrong with dick?

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, just found your blog, courtesy of someone we both love. Cool! - Philosopher Queen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home