How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Nothing Much Here

I’m not sure how I feel about “Surreal Life Fame Game” so far. I mean, I’m glad that C.C. Deville and Pepa are on TV again, and even the idea of Brigitte Nielsen and Vanilla Ice going nuts is intriguing. But after the first show, I’m not excited that much about the contests they did. Having people pick you to have a picture or grabbing random shit from a swag bag isn’t that exciting. Hopefully it’ll pick up, but I’m not sold yet.

Oh yeah, I never mentioned, but I made my weight loss goal of being less than 200 pounds by January 1st. I was 199 on the 30th and have held there since for the most part (I have occasionally been 200 pounds). So I’m happy with that.

The entertainment world really sucks right now when Donald Trump vs. Rosie O’Donnell is the most talked about story. I think only a feud between Melissa Gilbert and Emeril Lagasse would be less interesting to me.

Have a great week.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job dropping the weight, but you were cuter when you were chubby.

    Car Pool

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Atta boy Fisty.


    Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home