How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm Glad It Wasn't Tanner Boyle

Sometimes good things happen, and sometimes things happen that depress me. Today was one of those days where I’ve gotten a little from both sides.

On the negative side, I’m bummed that the Oakland Raiders hired a coach who is younger than me. Now I feel a lot older than I did yesterday.

On the positive side, Kelly Leak from “The Bad News Bears” was nominated for an Academy Award this morning, and that makes me feel pretty good. He was out of the spotlight for a long time (maybe since “Losin’ It”), so I’m hoping he can stick around. I think we all need this.

And basically, I’m now holding out for the hope that the kid who played Engelberg is next up for the comeback. He was awesome!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    The dude who played Lupus would probably make a good serial killer in the movies. Just guessing.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Are you sleeping any better lately, Fisty?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home