How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Have A Budweiser And A Nutty Bar!

Well, I’m back. Sorry about that, but I just needed some time to not write. So I’ll be trying to update this often, which should be everyday. And with my new home computer, I should be better at updating too. So we’ll see. Here are a couple random things that I have thought about lately.

I think it’s funny that Britney Spears falling a sleep in a Vegas nightclub seems to get about as much attention as Saddam Hussein being executed or President Ford dying.

Budweiser’s old logo looks a lot like the Little Debbie logo, in my opinion. I think Budweiser pays Little Debbie to do that to have kids recognize the logo and will drink Bud when they're older. I really do.





Well, that’s about all I have for today. Talk to you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home