How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fisty Want Sleepy

So I had a sleep study the other week and before I left the lady told me that I have some form of sleep apnea and that I’ll have to come back for another visit. Well today I go to my primary physician and he tells me that I don’t have apnea, but that I need to go see another sleep doctor to see how I nap (or some bullshit like that) and the one they referred me to doesn’t take my insurance. They also want me to go see an ear, nose, and throat doctor. So basically I don’t know what the fuck is going on and I’m still really tired.

On a good note, I was 198 pounds this morning, so I’m two pounds away from losing 30 pounds overall and three pounds away from weighing what it says I do on my driver’s license. So at least I have that going for me. I’m taking what I can get, so fuck off if you don’t like it! Sorry, I didn’t mean that. I’m just cranky. I’ll be back tomorrow with something better (hopefully).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Sleep study? You don't get any sleep because you have a child. That's a given.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need Potsie to come visit you I think. He always had a way of "tucking" you in at night back in the day.

    Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home