How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yeah, It's Just Around The Corner

I wrote a nice little story about what I did last night, but I had to delete it because it would ruin the surprise of a couple of birthday presents we’re giving away. So instead, I’ll write about this:

Beer Trip III

As of today, if we go on the day that we’re planning, we leave in 230 days. Yeah, and I’ve already pretty much mapped out the whole trip, depending on if we can get into the places that we want to. I pretty much think that we can, with the exception of one or two places that might be difficult. As I’ve planned it out now, we’ll be hitting 19 breweries in five days, the majority being in the state of Michigan. So yeah, we’ll be averaging about four breweries a day if that happens, so I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be a good time. I’m not entirely sure who is going to be joining me besides Timmy, Caddy, and Cruiser, but even with us four, it’s gonna be blast. So Dal-beeyotch, get to work on those buttons!



<---------------------------
Cruiser's artwork during an important meeting

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Dahlbeeyatch said…

    I like the artwork so far... but I was imagining something more abstract... I will start work... don't know about this 230 day deadline though...

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can not wait to be sporting my BTIII button....might have to get some rainbow suspenders as well. I'm just kidding about the suspenders.....ok i'm not, but dammit, where else would you put a button of Dahlbeeeyatch's incredible buttonship??

    caddy

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    You're a great planner, Fisty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home