How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Quick Weekend Wrap-Up

For the most part, the weekend was pretty good. I was still feeling like shit, but on Friday night we went out to celebrate Timmy’s birthday. It was karaoke night, and basically we were the only ones there. So we got to sing a lot of songs. I think I sang about seven songs, including such gems as “Working for the Weekend” and “Linger.” Yeah, I rock. And I was sober too. Hopefully Timmy appreciated it, because even though I was horrible (and worse than normal with my sick voice), I tried to be fun.

Saturday was ok. I was still sick, but not as bad, and we took the kid to Gymboree and then came home. That night we went to my wife’s last job’s Holiday Party, and it was fun. The food was good, and I got to have some free beer. Plus they still gave her a nice bonus (which is odd since she quit), so it was pretty sweet.

Yesterday blew as the game sucked. But I guess at least I got paid. That was the highlight I guess. We also set up our new fake Christmas tree, and it was the first time in a few years that we didn’t get in a fight about it. So that was nice. Maybe it will be a great Christmas.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    How drunk were you to get up on stage and belt out The Cranberries?

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    damn, i love the cranberries. i would've paid to see that. my kid is regularly treated to my hypnotic stylings on "linger" in the car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home