How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

No Wonder They Never Caught Jack The Ripper

The British police force is pretty fast. They finally came out with a report the Princess Diana’s death was and accident. They were all over that one. It only took about nine and a half years to crack that one. Maybe they can help out with the Jimmy Hoffa case and the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. Maybe even they can crack the JFK case with their skills and timeliness. I think if I’m ever going to commit a serious crime, I’ll have to do it in England. I’ll be dead before they figure out it was me.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    You're too funny, FTB!

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    it must've taken so long because they had to cooperate with the french. you know how abysmally that tends to go if you paid attention in 9th grade history (and i'm sure you did!) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home