How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Muncie Blue

Apparently there’s gonna be a new reality show on TV where five celebrities (Jack Osbourne, LaToya Jackson, Erik Estrada, Wee Man from “Jackass,” and some super-hot WWE chick are all going to be police officers in Muncie, Indiana. Naturally, Estrada will be awesome because he’s Ponch, as he was the baddest ass on the California Highway Patrol. You know he’s got skills. Wee Man and Osbourne I think will be fine, but I’m a little worried about LaToya, and not just because she couldn’t complete the physical test required to be on the force. Apparently she couldn’t do 25 consecutive push-ups (which I can barely do myself, by the way), but they let her anyway. But I’m not sure how smart it is to have the crazy Jackson on the police force (which is sad when you’re the one who’s considered the crazy one from that family). I’m not sure what the crime rate is like in Muncie, but I’m guessing that this stunt is going to make it go up. Wouldn’t it worth it to get a traffic ticket from Ponch? I think so. And I’m sure the town is full of dudes who want to get frisked by this woman:



I think I’ll be tuning in, if I don’t move to Muncie before then.

Have a great weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ponch is my hero and it would be an absolute honor to be arrested by him. I'm so there! I read somewhere that they actually get to carry guns too, maybe he'll bust a cap in my ass, if you know what I mean ;)

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i wonder if they get to say, "halt in the name of the law?"

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    ps i hope you're feeling better also.

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooops, the first comment was from me. Forgot to leave my signature...

    Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home