How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Only Up To Good

Apparently, I’ve been really into all the cool causes lately. And I haven’t really been trying. But I’m down with all the hip causes now. I mean, when they had the Great American Smoke-Out the other week, I didn’t have one cigarette that day. And now, African-American leaders have requested that everyone (especially rappers and comedians) stop using the N-word, so I will follow suit as well. Now granted, I think I’ve only smoked about five cigarettes in my life, and most were to piss off someone I was with who was smoking, and plus, it’s probably been a few years. And I can’t tell you the last time I even quoted someone who used the N-word, without saying “the N-word,” and I don’t think I’ve every used it on my own in my life. But still, I’m a part of the solution, not the problem. So who’s with me? I know Kramer isn’t. He probably smokes, too.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm almost afraid to ask you this, but since yesterday was World Aids Day, what did you do for that?

    Six

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    I didn't have sex with anyone from Haiti.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Doncock said…

    And were all of your heroin needles new and unused, FTB?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home