How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Might Have Missed My Chance To Become A Legend

Man, this week sucks. Now I’m getting sick, so that just makes things all the much crappier. But no one wants to read a blog from a complaining, sick jerk, so I’ll talk about something else. Or at least try.

Last Saturday I worked the Big 12 Championship at the stadium. The game was kinda boring, and it was really cold where I was sitting (inside, even), but at least I got paid for it. And unlike the other games I work, I had a field pass, so a couple of my friends and I walked around the field a few times while the teams were warming up, which was kinda cool. But late in the game, when I was actually working, our director asked the cameramen to try to get a shot of former Sooner Brian Bosworth and country music douchebag Toby Keith, who were both on the Oklahoma sideline. Many thoughts were in my head. Could I leave my post to go down to the field and punch Toby in the face? I’d surely get fired if I did, but I think my street cred would go through the roof if I did that. And why couldn’t that knob have been down there when I was down there before the game? I could have at least called him a stroke or made fun of him for being a “hard-working Ford man” or something else. So naturally, I was kinda bummed about it. I mean, I wouldn’t really have punched him in the face (although I’d have been tempted), but it would have been nice to tell him about other bars he’d love where all the different types of white folk hung out. That would have made me feel like I mattered. Instead, I just did my job. There should be no doubt that I’m a great employee.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous elsietee said…

    What is your problem with Toby Keith? Is he too much of a man for you??? What is your problem with him advertising Ford? I wish you had tried to punch him so I could have read about you in the paper and prayed for you to recover!!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Please tell me elsietee is a friend of yours, and she is joking...If not, that's so sad.

    Honda SUV Man

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmmm, if daydreaming about punching Toby Keith in the face makes you a great employee than I should own this joint!

    Oh and elsietee, just FYI, Fisty has never found a man that is too much for him :)

    Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home