How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another Shitty Entry!

I'm only working a half day today because the maintanence guy came by this morning to check out the elliptical trainer just to make sure everything was tip-top since the warranty expires on it next week. They said that he'd be by between 8 AM and noon. They were right. He literally showed up at 11:59 AM. No joke. 11:58 AM would seem more realistic, but it was 11:59 AM. He at least called me at 11:10 AM to tell me he was about 45 minutes away, but yeah, that was pretty sweet. So I'm in another terrific mood, plus I think I'm getting sick and apparently I'm in charge today at work when I wasn't supposed to be. So yeah, today kicks ass. Kill me please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home