How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tell Me What I Want!!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for what I want for my birthday? I’ve said I wanted work shirts, but I don’t want work pants because I’ve lost 16 pounds so far and I’d like to lose about 15-20 more (at least) so hopefully my waistline will keep shrinking. And I’m really worried that someone’s gonna buy me something like a K-Fed CD or something, and no one wants that. Especially me, since he’ll get royalties on it. That’d be wrong. So any ideas would be appreciated.

Oh, and I already have a kegerator, which is the best gift any woman can buy a man. In fact, a friend of mine bought her boyfriend one for his birthday last week, and yeah, he thinks it’s the greatest gift too. As do all his friends. So that’s my word of advice for any woman looking to buy the perfect gift for her man. Kegerator. Fantastic. Can’t do any better than that.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    You would like a kitchen gadget you'll never use...like an air popcorn popper. You can cut calories AND keep forgetting to use it. Or a set of expensive kitchen knives you won't use because you don't want to get them dirty. Ever. Or new cookie sheets that you'll never bake on.

    Yeah...kitchen gadgets you'll ignore are what you want.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You wanna, You wanna, You wanna, You wanna, You wanna really
    really really wanna zigazig ha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home