How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

R.I.P. Ed!

I’m kinda sad Ed Bradley has died. I sorta liked the guy. Even with the earring. The thing that I don’t get though is how did he go before Mike Wallace, Morley Safer, and Andy Rooney? I mean, he easily looked to be in the best shape of them all. I know he died of leukemia, but I’m really more shocked that he went before the others. I’d probably even have picked Leslie Stahl in the “60 Minutes” dead pool before Ed. Anyway, I thought I’d just say that I’ll miss old Ed.

I was thinking about what was the least shocking celebrity news of the week. Most of you are probably thinking that it’s Britney filing for divorce from K-Fed (by the way, I love it that the press is now calling him Fed-Ex). I think you’re wrong! Not even the divorce of Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon is up there. To me, it has to be that Daniel Baldwin got arrested again. This time, for stealing a car. I guess the shocking part is that it wasn’t for drugs or something drug-related. So maybe he really is improving himself. Someday Stephen’s gonna have to show him God, like he found. And you know it’s sad when you can look to Stephen Baldwin as a role model. Poor, poor Daniel.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Not to call you out, but they did find drugs on him too. He's a winner.
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/08/baldwin-bro-busted-again/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home