How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Random Shit

I don’t have a whole lot to offer you today. Because I really don’t care much about Tom Cruise marrying Katie Holmes because Tom Cruise really hasn’t made a movie that I really liked since “Risky Business.” Actually, that might be the only one. I guess “A Few Good Men” was okay if you like over-acting. And sometimes I do. Katie Holmes doesn’t really do it for me, although I must admit I’ve never seen “The Gift.” I think I just saw a pic of her once with a really bad cold sore and ever since I haven’t been a fan. Plus I can’t think of anything she’s been in that I’ve seen. So basically I don’t have a whole lot to say about that.

The Anna Nicole Smith thing just disturbs me. Not just that her kid died. Not even that she made a life commitment or whatever the fuck she did to the non-shock jock Howard Stern, who is a douchebag. I think I just really hate when adult women talk baby talk to non-babies. I hate that. And she does that a lot. So no C-section footage for me, please.

I think I’m gonna join the club and sue the makers of “Borat” too. It just seems like the hip thing to do, like the ’06 version of fucking Madonna. I just need a good reason to. The best I have so far is that it almost made me piss my pants, but I don’t think I’d get more than $3 for that. Oh well….I’ll keep thinking.

Have a great day.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Jessep said…

    You can't handle the truth!

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Doncock said…

    You should see The Gift. There's one scene in there that's awesome...you know the Holocaust? Picture the complete opposite of that.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    the only movie i really liked him in was risky business.

    i'm on the fence about anna nicole. i feel bad about her son. but she's just over the top.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home