How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Only Negative I See About "Borat" Is The Thousands Of Douchebags Who Will Be Imitating Him For Years Like They Did With Austin Powers

First off, go see “Borat” when you get the chance. It is fucking hilarious. One of the funniest movies I’ve seen in a long time, which I know doesn’t say much considering how few movies I’ve gone to see lately. But go see it. You’ll be glad you did. Unless you’re just some giant prick who has no sense of humor. In that case, just go fist your neighbor’s cat.

So Election Day has come and gone, and I’m kinda sad. Just because there’s plenty to write about. And I know I’ve written about this before, but I just don’t get why people put political signs on their lawn. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never seen a political sign in the lawn of someone and thought, “Wow, the crazy cat lady with the wooden cut-out of the fat chick bending over in her garden likes Angus Lattimore for City Commissioner! Maybe I should vote for Angus too!” That doesn’t really sway my vote. Not even the sign in the meth house down the block proclaiming their allegiance to Bumfuck Jones as County Clerk will make me vote for good old Bumfuck. So I just think it’s a waste of paper. Oh, and if you call me to vote for so-and-so, I’m voting the other way. Although actually, that’d be a good way to get me to vote for your candidate, pretending to get me to vote for the other person. Hmm….I’ll have to rethink my strategy on this. My one person, half-hearted, semi-protest might need to be retooled. I guess I’ll just let you know what I decide for the 2008 election. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger Doncock said…

    You're a "retool"

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Reel Fanatic said…

    You're definitely right about the dangers of dorkiness with this one, but I'll forgive Borat because his movie was just so damn funny ... My favorite bit, among many great ones would have to be when he gets "saved" at the revival meeting .. priceless

     

Post a Comment

<< Home