How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, November 06, 2006

NPH Is What?!?!?!?

This weekend went really fast. Friday night we went to the mall so the kid could play, and then later I met some friends out for drinks. Saturday morning/afternoon I worked a boring D-II football game, and then went to some friends’ house for dinner. Sunday, it was working in the yard mulching 22 bags of leaves, and then spent last night at the in-laws’ for a birthday dinner. Pretty exciting stuff, I know.

I’m still in shock about Neil Patrick Harris being gay! I’m not disappointed or upset, although I’m worried about his career. Especially since his two highest profile roles lately were poon-scamming guys (especially playing “Neil Patrick Harris” in “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle”). Hopefully he can keep going along getting roles like that, but who knows. Although Tom Cruise still does, so maybe there’s a chance.

Have a great week!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    First outing of an actor that actually surprised me. But it shows what a good actor he is. I totally thought he was enjoying snorting blow off those stripper's cones. You think he went antiquing w/ them after the shoot?

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Doogie is gay. I wonder if he ever wears a stethoscope during...you know.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm writing this on Tuesday November 7th even though it will be posted under the comments from yesterday:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FISTY!!!!! I'll have a beer in your honor tonight.

    Your ol' pal Six.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home