How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not That There's Anything Wrong With A Guy-On-Guy Massage

I got my haircut today at the fancy schmancy salon I go to (I’m friends with the girl who cuts my hair). When I went inside and checked in, I was offered a free chair massage by some dude while I waited since I was early. I didn’t think twice in saying, “No thanks.” I don’t know if that makes me some degree of a homophobe or not, but that was just not going to happen. I’m all about getting a nice massage from a woman, but I have no interest at all in getting one by a guy. Not that I’m afraid that I’ll get a woody or anything, but I just don’t think I could relax with some dude rubbing me down. And I’m pretty sore too. I could have used the massage. But I don’t think it would have helped me much. Especially because “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?” by Culture Club was playing on the radio. Yeah, that didn’t help.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i do love that song.

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Your boy Slater lost the dancing show. Are you mad? Are you gonna protest?

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Weird how you don't want a guy to rub your back but you'll lick every dude you can get your hands on face as though your five years old and you just got a bomb pop!!!!

    With much love and wet face,

    Caddy

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Ummm...yeah...have to side with Caddy on this one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home