How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Move On Already!!!!

Almost every day when I walk into work I walk past an SUV that has a couple of anti-Bush bumper stickers on it. Normally, I wouldn’t think twice about it because I don’t really have a super-strong feeling either way about Bush (at least that I’ll write about), but one of them says something to the effect of “Mission Not Accomplished” and then has a line that says “MoveOn.org.” It also says something to do with voting Bush out of office in ’04. So I find that funny. Someone has a bumper sticker for the website “MoveOn.org” yet the sticker references the ’04 election. It makes me laugh because I find it hypocritical since they can’t move on themselves. But that’s just me.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Bill Levinson said…

    I really think MoveOn.org should move on already and take its racist, anti-Catholic, and anti-Semitic hate speech with it when it goes.

    MoveOn and its candidate John Kerry, the one who just smeared our Armed Forces yet again, are why the country got four more years of Bush. I'd have voted for a turnip over Kerry.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    I have that sticker somewhere in my house. You want it so you can "freshen up" the weathered one they have? After two years, it's gotta be looking pretty rough. I'm fresh out of the racist, anti-catholic, anti-semitic ones though. Sorry.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    "I'd have voted for a turnip over Kerry. "

    You did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home