How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

He's A Bad Man

I didn’t watch “Dancing with the Stars” at all, but there’s no way Emmitt Smith could be a better dancer than Slater. There’s just no way. Not even “The Sprain” would be able to overcome Slater’s skills. I’m not saying I’m pissed or anything, but seriously, that show has no credibility at all. Crappy.

If there was ever any doubt, O.J. Simpson is one of the five worst people in the world. Just reiterating that after hearing about his book, “"If I Did It," in which he discusses what he would have done “if” he would have killed his ex-wife and her boyfriend. Not only do I find him a horrible person, but I think the publishers are going straight to hell too. Freaking insane!

That’s all I’ve got. Any ideas on stuff for me to write about, please comment in the “comments” section and I’ll try. Otherwise, I’ll try to have something for you tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Zack said…

    Slater, face it. It's over. Smith's twice the dancer you are.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i have not followed the show but as i go out dancing at least once a week i'm thinking maybe i should.

    i wouldn't mind having smith as a partner.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    suggestion (since you said you wanted one): what's good on tv? you know i don't watch it, unless you mention something. i used to come here for viewing hints all the time.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Put up some pictures of your son. You haven't done that in a while. And caption them in your usual quirky ways. Heh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home