How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, October 20, 2006

There Are So Many Great Things About Beer!

I don’t have much time today, so this one will be short. But I just wanted to tell you that since I’ve been working out, I’ve been drinking a lot less. I’ve really only had beer twice to drink in the past three weeks (three times if you want to include when I had about four small samples on the brewery tour). And while I feel that my body is looking better and I feel somewhat better, there really is a glaring negative about my drinking less (besides me missing the delicious flavor of beer). I no longer have an excuse if I do something stupid. You know, like Mark Foley and Mel Gibson had. Not that I plan on going on some pedophiliac rampage or think I’ll start blaming Jews for the gray hairs in my eyebrows (which I really hate, by the way). The only dumb things I really do are just say the wrong words at the wrong time, but I can’t even blame that on beer now. I guess I’ll just have to go back on my old stand-by excuse: my stupidity.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home