How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Survey Crap

Well, I don’t really have much to say today, but Timmy sent me this email and I thought I’d just post it on my site. Here it goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name): Dr. J. Goodman

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy): Jack Whatchamacallit

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: ( 1st initial of first name, 1st two or three letters of your middle name) D-Mic

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Penguin

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Michael Kansas City

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.): Kerdaoheas

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, favorite drink): The Green India Pale Ale

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first name of both your grandfathers): Joe Jack

9. FUTURISTIC NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne and the name of your favorite shoes): Bellagio Crocs

10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother/father's middle name and the next name you hear on the tv/radio/talk): Edwin Jason


Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous beeyatch said…

    I think a little less of you after reading that your favorite shoes are crocs... don't ever let me see you in crocs, Dan. It won't be pretty.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger JP said…

    OK...I'm not going to do the whole thing, but my favorite is my Star Wars Name: Projowoto

     

Post a Comment

<< Home