How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Not To Generalize, But People Suck

Just a note: we are only four days away until the return of “Breaking Bonaduce,” and I for one cannot fucking wait. Dude is a train wreck, and the fact that Dudee is dumb enough to let people film what a complete fuck-up he is is my gain. I don’t know if he can ever top breaking the coffee mug on his own head, but he’s definitely got the potential to.

I’ve been getting really pissed off at work lately, and one reason is because there are a lot of inconsiderate idiots there. Lately, the thing has been to schedule meetings or conference calls between 11 AM and 1 PM. Yeah, this really pisses me off. And every time (EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!) the person who sets up the meeting says, “I picked this time because it was the only time everyone was available.” Yeah, asshole, that’s because that the time that everyone likes to have their lunch, at the midpoint of their day. People deliberately try to keep that time free so they can have their turkey sandwiches and bags of Sun Chips, not so that you can have a meeting to complain about people not giving your issues enough attention. And I really did have a noon conference call where the purpose was for this chick to complain to everyone on the call about us not meeting her needs, and it ended up being more like a group counseling session than anything else. I felt like I was listening to a rerun of “Dear John,” only without the witty remarks of Judd Hirsch. And I really enjoyed that call, because hearing someone bitch about stuff that I didn’t do for an hour over what should have been my lunch break is ideal. Inconsiderate cunt!

To quote Sgt. Harvey Walden IV, "Have a great fucking day!"

4 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Next time just eat while you have your headset on, but don't put it on mute. Be sure to let out the occasional burp and suck things out of your teeth. Act like you don't know who it is also. Occasionally say, "Who's making all that noise."

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Witty Judd Hirsch? Son of a bitch, that was on my top ten list of things I never thought I'd read on this blog.


    Six

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    There must be something in the water because people seem to be getting cattier and bitchier every day. And I'm not talking about myself. Work just stinks.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Am I the only one who wants to hear the rest of Six's top ten things he never thought he'd read on this blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home