How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"In West Philadelphia, Born And Raised..." (Enjoy That Song In Your Head For The Rest Of The Day)

Hi people of Philadelphia (I guess I was linked to a popular Philly blog, so I’m kinda excited). I love your town. At least I did the one time I was there. Fun place. And Just Rose lives there, so I like that about it too. I hope to visit you again.

My pal Keith is going to be on the radio tomorrow, thanks to your votes, so be sure to listen. Here is their website, so listen in and give him feedback. And vote for him if they have another vote. I don’t really know how they determine things. But help him win any way you can. He deserves it. Thanks.

The first episode of season two of “Breaking Bonaduce” was good, but not great. But the scenes for the season do look promising. I hope he starts drinking again, and that he stays on steroids. Because otherwise he’s just pathetic. Instead of pathetic and a train-wreck.

“South Park” has to still be one of the best shows on TV. If you haven’t seen it this week, you really need to.

Um, that’s all I’ve got for today. Check back with you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home