How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, October 13, 2006

If You Know Me A Little Bit...

...you know that I hate Jim Belushi. David Cross is one of my favorite comedians. David Cross also hates Jim Belushi. Anyway, the guy on stage in the white shirt and white hat is David Cross, who saw Belushi "performing" at some show, I believe in Martha's Vineyard (for $40 a ticket, no less). Anyway, this is what happens, and for me (and maybe me only), this is about as funny as it gets.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Wow, that's a great song. I wonder if I can get it put on my iPod.

    What does the Belush say after Cross goes off stage?

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    That's great! You're right, it doesn't get much better. Maybe if Belushi had fallen off the stage when trying to get David Cross off of there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home