How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, October 02, 2006

If Only I Thought The Food Was Better

Every day for lunch, I usually just bring something into work. Usually it’s a turkey sandwich, but today, it was chicken and noodles. But I think that all might have to change. I think I need to start going to the Olive Garden. I’ve only been there like once or twice, and remember it only being okay at best. But their commercials are really reeling me in. Everyone really has a good time at the Olive Garden, or at least during their commercials. I mean, the food is pretty good from the people’s reactions and their repeat trips back, but the conversations and laughter that happen there really make it seem like a great place. Even the really stupid comments and extremely unfunny jokes get a tremendous amount of laughter. Sometimes even, the jokes are so stupid and don’t make any sense, yet everyone at your table will get hysterical over them. It’s a real ego boost. I guess if I ever decide to do stand-up comedy and need an ego boost, I think I’m just going to go to the Olive Garden and work on my material. It’s a fail-safe method, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home