How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I Feel About As Funny As Gallagher

Sometimes I have a bit of an ego. It’s not very often, but when I do it’s usually about the fact that I think I’m pretty damn funny. Well, I went to the Smoking Gun website the other day, as I do a few times a week, and I ran across this hilarious article. So now, I feel less funny. A lot less funny. I was just going to tell you a recap of my weekend, but nothing I write can be as funny as the rider for Iggy Pop and the Stooges. So enjoy this while I go cry and try to rebuild my comedic ego. Lunch at the Olive Garden if anyone wants to join me!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    I'll have the unlimited bread sticks, salad, and soup, please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home