How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Help A Dude Out!

I need some help. I don’t ask for much, and even when I do (like more comments) you either ignore me or tell me to go fuck myself. I understand this. I’m not a huge fan of me either. But in this case, I really need you to help me out. Please. Actually, it’s not for me so much as it is for a friend of mine, Keith Gates, who is trying to win a contest to be a radio morning show personality in Kansas City. They have an on-line voting process, and if you could help him out and vote for him, he would love you for it. Probably not literally, but maybe. Just ask. He’s friendly, so he might put out for you. He seems kinda slutty actually, now that I think about it. Anyway, if you would be so kind, please go to this website and go to “Group Five Voting” on the left column of the page and vote for Keith Gates. And forward it to others if you would be so kind. Please. And if you won’t do it for him, a guy with a dream and a heart of gold (and someone who is legitimately funny), do it for me. Because holy shit, life would be so much fucking better for me if he won and I didn’t have to deal with him at my current job any longer. While he’s funny, he’s a pain in the ass in person and it would much better if I could just shut him off with a click of a button or put in a CD instead of listening to him. So thanks, and God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home