How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fire The Weapon, Poindexter!

Every year the networks hype all their new shows, and usually I don’t bite. This year, I did, as I’m watching “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.” And I do like it quite a bit. I’m not sure Amanda Peet is that good of an actress, but at least she’s nice to look at. Matthew Perry is actually pretty solid, as he isn’t playing the unlikable pussy that he was the last few seasons of “Friends.” I do like the fact that Tim Busfield is in the cast too. Anytime you can add a character who was in both “Stripes” and “Revenge of the Nerds,” I think you have to do it (and I have to support it). The one thing that is kinda funny to me though is Bradley Whitford’s voice. When he gets on was of his rants, I think he sounds exactly like Matthew Perry does when he does the same thing. If you watch the show, next time close your eyes when they’re arguing, you’ll see that they sound the same. At least to me. Anyway, that’s my TV suggestion for you.

The Mark Foley story is like a terrific (although sick) O Henry story. Being a leader in the Congressional crusade against pedophilia and then being caught as one, now that’s real irony. Not that “not actually irony” irony from that Alanis Morissette song.

Finally, Happy Birthday to my wife! She turned 32, and looks like she’s in her mid-twenties. If you’re reading this, I love you and hope you have a great day!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What coordinates, sir?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home