How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Derr!

Yeah, so I’ve mentioned that I’ve been working out a lot again, but one thing about this that I’m having a lot of problems with is the lack of good shows on basic cable (which is what I have in the room where my elliptical trainer is) at 8:30 or 9 PM at night. Lately, the show of choice that I’ve been tuning into has begrudgingly been “The House of Carters” on E! I know, I hate myself because of it, because it really isn’t a good show and they act like a bunch of spoiled kids (which they indeed are). Yet, I still watch. I think the thing I think about most when I watch the show is how did youngest kid Aaron get with Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff. I mean, he’s not really a good looking dude. And more to the point, Lindsay would be a much better person if she sent Aaron some of that Proactiv solution that she blabs about in infomercials. I mean, I don’t have good skin, and I didn’t when I was 18, but dude needs to put his celebrity bucks to good use. Sure, he can still pull boy band ass now, but in three years when he’s touring with the traveling production of “Napoleon Dynamite: The Musical” he’ll be wishing he kept better care of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home