How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Dartboard. Tee hee!

Just a few thoughts before I leave you for the weekend:

I feel better about me writing about “The Breakfast Club” yesterday. I had a meeting this morning where people were imitating Beavis, Forrest Gump, and Austin Powers. I was almost waiting for a “Who you gonna call?” line, but no luck. But then I think, who am I to make fun of lame, old movie quotes? I probably quote “Stripes” at least ten times a day. I’m a hypocrite. Although the “Stripes” quotes aren’t lame at all.

I think it’s funny that every time the news talks about Congressman Foley, the pedophile, I always want to call him Matt, as in Matt Foley, Chris Farley’s motivational speaker who lives in a “van down by the river!” I think it’s even more funny to me because having not read the IM transcripts, I’m guessing that’s probably where the congressman tried to lure the young men to go visit him.

I think it’s funny when Jim Rome refers to a skank like Paris Hilton as a “dartboard.” I might have to steal that for my own use.

I say, “I have my moments” way too much. I need to cut down on that. Maybe I need a swear jar type thing to cut down. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Well, my weekend will be spent with some of my wife’s out-of-town friends tonight, and working what might possibly be the last Kansas City Wizards game I’ll ever work. Kinda sad. Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend, and I’ll check with you on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home