How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

And Ally Sheedy Looked A Lot Better Before Molly Ringwald Gave Her That Makeover

You know what movie should be everyone’s guilty pleasure, but no one feels guilty about liking? “The Breakfast Club.” You know why? Because everyone seems to love it, including me, but it’s not a good movie, especially the acting. Last night, as I was working out, there wasn’t really anything on that I wanted to watch. So I watched “The Breakfast Club” on ABC Family, and yeah, it’s not a good movie. Yet, I always watch it whenever I see that it’s on. So I watched it last night, and I really realized how bad the acting was, especially Emilio Estevez (“Be the best, Andrew! Be a winner, Andrew! We won’t have failures in this family!”). Anyway, I could go on and on about it, but since it came out over 20 years ago, it’s probably not that hip of a topic. And also because I embarrassingly like it. Yet, I just don’t know why. Judd Nelson’s Patrick Ewing-like nostrils probably play a part in it though.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    I'm a fan as well, but if you think about it, it's a bunch of spoiled white kids in an affluent suburb of Chicago complaining about how hard they have it. Oh, and speaking as a nerd, no nerd EVER took shop for an easy 'A'. That's what computer classes were for.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i don't know. i'm more of a pretty in pink gal myself. that was my life. except here we call it "THE" prom. so it wasn't "what about prom, blaine?," it was "what about THE prom?"

    ... i got asked every year because i was so persistent in my questioning.

    nevertheless, i always watch john hughes movies when they come on too. they are tokens of my misspent youth.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    "Do you know why I'm here today?"

    "DO YOU???"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home