How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Although He Might Be More Interested In Stockard Channing Stories

Happy Boss’s Day to you bosses out there! Although you ain’t the boss of me!

I had an okay weekend. I got to go out on Friday night, which was nice. I even took a brewery tour on Saturday, although it was kind of a letdown because the brewery didn’t include their new addition on the tour. Then I worked out a lot the rest of the weekend. I was down to 215 this morning, down about 11 pounds in about 18 days, which I’ve really worked on. So I’ll keep posting my progress to keep me motivated, not because any of you care.

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I overheard “Good Morning, America” talk about how Diane Sawyer was going to be in North Korea, and how they were “shocked” that the North Korean government was allowing a member of the U.S. media to enter their country. For me, this makes perfect sense. The president of North Korea is Kim Jong-Il. He is allegedly a big fan of Hollywood and stars, and I think Diane Sawyer is probably the only media member he would let in. I mean first of all, she’s pretty hot, which I’m sure helps, but for me it’s a no-brainer because her husband is Mike Nichols. The same Mike Nichols who directed “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” and “The Graduate.” He’s directed Ann-Margaret, Jack Nicholson, Elizabeth Taylor (when she was still hot), Richard Burton, Dustin Hoffman, Warren Beatty, George C. Scott, Meryl Streep, Harrison Ford, and Julia Roberts among many others, so I’m sure that’s pretty impressive to Jong-Il. Of course he wants her to come into his country. He probably would even agree to a sit-down with her, just to have her tell him “Hollywood” stories. I honestly believe that. Well, only if they agreed to make him appear taller than her, which might involve some of Nichols Hollywood connections to get some George Lukas-type special effects, since she’s six inches taller than Jong-Il. Anyway, I’m not shocked at all about this, except for maybe the fact that it took this long to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home