How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Thank Gosh For Sports Talk Radio Personalities To Put It All In Perspective For Morons Like Me

Um, well, let me tell you that last week sucked. It sucked big time. Not one of my better weeks. For a week without any tragedies or serious problems, it was one of the worst weeks I’d had in a while. Most of it had to do with work, although there were a few other stressful moments. My wife was in Vegas with the girls, so I was on single dad duty for much of the week. I’m not complaining about that, because I get to go on Beer Trips, but this week was just rough and very busy, plus I was acting supervisor for the week. But I’m going to stop writing about it now because no one wants to read some jackass complaining.

On that point, I understand that today is the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, but I am sick of hearing people say, “Today really puts things in perspective.” I’ve heard them talk about this in regards to the Chiefs losing yesterday. “You know, today is a day that you have to remember that football is just a game.” Really, just today? Because normally I hole up in my basement and just sob uncontrollably for about three days. I was about to do that today as well, but someone on the radio reminded me that it is different today, because it’s the 5th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. Now I realize that football is just a game and doesn’t matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Thank god for radio personalities to bring this all in perspective to me. I’d be lost without them. Because I’m a fucking moron.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Timmy said…

    Just do your duty as an American on 9/11 which is worship the flag and never forget. If you forget the terrorists win and you'll be a Nazi sympathiser.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    If Timmy wants to roller blade, Timmy's gonna damn well roller blade!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger The Left Side of the Store said…

    I am digging this blog. By the way, the Flying Monkey open house in SUNDAY, the 24th. Sorry about the confusion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home