How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

What In The Worlds?

What the fuck is going on lately? I'm seriously getting pissed. Pluto is no longer a planet?!?!?!?!? Seriously, that is the news this morning. I am at a loss. I mean, what can I believe anymore. I mean, first Floyd Landis has his Tour de France victory taken away (or he is in the process of having his title stripped), and now astronomers have voted down Pluto as a planet. What the fuck? I'm just guessing all the astronomers are French. Assholes!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger maidink said…

    I was upset, too, FTB.

    Pluto has been dissed.

    Now Mork's line of, "Pluto is a Mickey Mouse planet" will no longer make any sense. Then again, that show never made sense.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home