How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Whew! Finally, Some Free Time!

Okay, hopefully I will be able to post more often now. Really this time. You see, I was acting supervisor for my job for the last seven weeks, and it was time-consuming. Conference call after conference call, followed by a meeting and then another conference call. That was pretty much my daily schedule. And I hate conference calls. A lot. Yesterday I was on a conference call where there was a dog barking in the background and a lady was yelling at her kid. Seriously. It was an hour-long call too. But now, hopefully that stuff has slowed down, and if so, I can post more. So I’ll be trying.

I have a new favorite show. I really love “Maury.” I think it is the greatest show on TV. Well, I should be clear. I only watch “Maury” when the show topic is “Paternity Tests Revealed.” Otherwise, I’m not interested. And, oh yes, I Tivo “Maury.” “Paternity Tests Revealed” is the greatest thing ever. I love it when some chick goes on stage, tells Maury that this loser guy is “definitely the father,” the loser guy comes out and calls the chick a ‘ho, Maury reveals that he isn’t the father, and then the guy goes nuts like he won the lottery, yelling “I told you! I told you!” while the chick goes running backstage and cries. That in itself is pretty good, but Maury following her backstage and telling her, “If you want, we’ll help you figure out who the father is,” is the proverbial icing on the cake. Also, they have these filmed pieces before the dude comes out where he explains how there’s no way he’s the father that are classic. The other day, once guy said that he was 150% sure he wasn’t the father in his clip, another guy was 105%, and the last guy was 230%, which is pretty remarkable in my opinion. But the 230% guy did have six fingers on his hand, so I guess he should have the highest percentage. So that is my guilty pleasure of the moment, although I really don’t feel that guilty about it. It is great stuff.

Yes, I have seen this story. And to be honest, I’m surprisingly not that excited about it. But that could change. I mean, an actual reality show with these two would be much better, because they are both unintentionally funny. Feldman with his delusions of being an A-List star (don’t forget, he did say something to the effect of that it should have been him winning the Oscar and not Matt Damon and Ben Affleck) and a musician are pretty entertaining. And Haim would be hilarious if he wasn’t so sad. He’s probably the reason why I’ve never done drugs before. Anyway, I might watch this show, but if they don’t make light of the fact that Haim tried to sell his molar on eBay, I will be pissed. That would be must-watch television.

Well, that’s what I got for now. Comments are appreciated, and I’ll try to answer any questions that you may have. Love ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous beeyatch said…

    glad you're back - missed you!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Silky D said…

    Are you serious about Maury? I have to say I am more than a little scared.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home