How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Screech Is Still My Friend!

You know, I wrote about his show yesterday, but I’ve decided that I don’t really care for Dane Cook that much. I used to think he was funny (his parody of Tom Cruise on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” was pretty damn funny), but now, not so much. I bought his first CD after I saw his “Kimmel” appearance, and I thought it was good. I almost bought his second CD, but Doncock did instead and let me borrow it, and I didn’t like it nearly as much. Probably because he repeated some jokes from his first CD, which I think would have been a good idea to edit out. Now he has his horribly bad show on HBO, and that show is just annoying (even though I’ll continue to watch it). He just seems like such a whining douchebag on the show, although not to the extent of Jay. I actually think he has Jay on the show so that he seems like less of a stroke. Too bad it’s not working for him. Anyway, I’m officially not a fan of Dane Cook anymore. He’s no longer my “friend” on MySpace (yes, I am in middle school), so I’m sure he’s crushed. If anyone wants my Dane Cook “Harmful if Swallowed” CD, let me know. You can have it. I’m cutting off all ties with him.

Actually, I’m probably just pissed because I can’t do his SuFi middle finger thing (instead of giving someone the middle finger, you raise your middle and ring finger). I physically cannot do it unless I have my thumb hold back my pinky, and apparently that is the wrong way to do it. My pinky and ring finger are very codependent and cannot be apart without the thumb restraining one of them. It’s kind of a dysfunctional relationship. Anyway, really, the SuFi is kinda lame, so I don’t care too much that I can’t do that. Although maybe that’s what got Jessica Simpson to fall for him. Hmmm…maybe I’ll have to work on that.

Okay, I’m done. Make sure you visit our friend Screech’s website and help save his house. We have the ability to help out one of the great Americans out, so don’t miss your chance. Imagine all the karma you’ll get from helping him out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home