How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, June 16, 2006

He Likes To Hold Poles



This picture is on my calendar at work, which was a gift from Oracle. It makes me laugh not so much because of the look on Han Solo's face, nor because it looks like he is ready to join in a fisting party. But the main thing is that his vest says, "Team Oracle: Pole Holder". Maybe it's because I have the mentality of a 14 year old, but I find that fact that his shirt says "Pole Holder" to be hilarious.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Maidink said…

    Huh, huh, huh.

    You said "pole".

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jesus, you have to tell me where I can get one of those shirts. It almost matches your shirt Fisty, you know the one that says smoker instead of holder.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Great shirt!

    Oh...and Happy Father's Day, Fisty!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous beeyatch said…

    really one of the funniest things I have seen in a while - thanks Dan... I needed that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home