How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Have A Happy 4th Of July!!!!

Well, not much exciting has happened lately, so I’ll just tell you about my weekend briefly. Tonight, I’ll be hitting a happy hour for a former co-worker who is leaving my old group. That should be fun, as I haven’t seen her in a few months. Tomorrow, we’ll take the kid to Gymboree, I’ll mow the lawn, and then I’ll work the exciting soccer match at the stadium. On Sunday, we’re going to our friends’ parents’ lake house, which I’m excited about. It should be a fun weekend, as I’m taking off work on Monday and then the holiday is Tuesday, so I don’t have to be back to work until Wednesday. Basically, that’s all I’m doing, and that’s all I’ve got for you. Have a great weekend, and I’ll talk to you on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home