How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Really Must See TV

I would advise you to somehow find out when the finale of "Surreal Life 6" is on again and at least watch the last 30 minutes of it. It is pretty damn funny, in my humble opinion. Tawny Kataen is out of her mind. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was dead before 2007.

I have a CD at my house where there are lyrics about a "rusty trombone" and where someone says, "There's curly hair everywhere! It's wall-to-wall wool." I think most people would find that kinda vulgar or think it was off a rap CD. But this is on my kid's "Sesame Street" CD. Anyway, that just really makes me laugh whenever I hear those things. I thought I'd share that with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home