How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Diaper Run

During my lunch break, I went to get my kid some diapers. I finally decided that he would be ready for a new one tonight since his mom last changed him before she went out of town yesterday morning. Since we’ve moved to my new building for work, there haven’t been many positives, but today I thought I finally found one: I’m really close to the Costco, which we joined just the other week. This was my first solo trip to Costco ever, so needless to say, I was pretty excited. As I walked in, I was greeted by the greeter, who wanted to see my card. I showed it to him and was beaming as I told him, “I’m a Gold Star Member!” He just told me to go on in, and I was stunned. He didn’t seem that impressed. I mean, God fucking damnit!!! I’m a fucking Gold Star Member! I’m a high-roller! I’m a big fucking deal! You hear me? GOLD STAR MEMBER!!! Yet, he was unfazed. So now I’m questioning my relationship with Costco. If they aren’t going to be impressed with me being a Gold Star Member, I just don’t know if I can go back ever again.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    Screw'em. Screw'em in the ear.

    You're a GOLD STAR! They should be licking the dog poop off your sneakers, dammit.

    Friggin ingrates.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i am totally inmpressed. my cousin, writing to you above, was too.

    gold star. that kicks ass fisty.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger justrose said…

    i meant "impressed," but i can no longer type. it's late. you get the idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home