How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Monday, March 20, 2006

My Weekend

Um, yeah, so Kansas lost. I’m okay with it. They had a better than expected season, so I am not too down about it. I did think that they were going to roll Bradley, but instead they played horrible and lost. Oh well. So quit bringing it up to me!!!

Yesterday, since my parents are in town and we actually had someone to watch the kid, I took my wife to see a movie. And since there really wasn’t anything out that I wanted to see, I decided to be a good husband and let her choose the movie. The movie she chose was “Failure to Launch”, and it sucked. It was the same crappy movie as most of the chick flicks are, with the exception of the ending. And the ending was the same as all chick movies, except in this case it was just much, much, much, much worse. It was the worst ending to a movie that I can think of. I’m just warning you, do not see that movie.

The worst thing about the NCAA tournament is the commercials. It’s not so much that the commercials are bad (which they are), but they show the same ones over and over again. If I never see the Sonic guys, that Applebee’s shrimp commercial with the “Gilligan’s Island” song, the Burger King commercial with the “Big Buckin’ Chicken”, and the State Farm commercial with the guy with the body paint again, I will be a much better person.

“The Sopranos” was bad last night. One hour (commercial free!!!) with nothing happening. I really hope they don’t keep dragging out the coma shit. It is turning into “The O.C.” for me. I don’t know how much longer of it I can take

Have a great week!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    I don't like the whole "Kevin Finnerty" thing going on. All I can think of is that the "identity theft" part of the Sopranos is the this whole "this can't be happening to me" type thing. Other than that, I was disappointed at last night's episode.

    I wonder if it'll be all-coma-all-the-time for this season. If so, I'll stop watching now.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Maidink said…

    'Nova is in the Sweet Sixteen. Wonder if they'll make it to the big game.

    My beloved St Joe's is doing well in the NIT games but you'll never hear about that. Not enough annoying sponsors for those games.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger JP said…

    If only I'd seen your warning about "Failure To Launch" sooner.

    Sadly, it's too late for me.

    The only saving grace for me is that it was set in Baltimore.

    And I'll confess...I actually thought Terry Bradshaw was pretty funny. Not as funny as you Fisty, but still funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home