How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Midas Mufflers: 1956-2006?

I didn’t mention this yesterday, but two things crossed my mind when I watched the NCAA tournament this past weekend and they kept showing the Midas commercial with Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble:

1. If anyone ever needed proof that evolution is a fact, just look at Fred’s and Barney’s feet when they show Fred’s “brakes”. They each have three toes on each foot. Millions of years later, we have five toes on each feet (most of us at least, with the exception of those in farming accidents who have less and Antonio Alfonseca who has six on each). That’s evolution, baby!

2. How pissed do you think Midas is to have one of the two moron guys from the Sonic commercials as a Midas employee in their commercial? They have to be irate. I mean, the chances of me going to Midas have decreased ten-fold since I noticed that. You’d think that they’d have done a better background check on that guy, but obviously they didn’t. If Midas goes bankrupt in the next few months, I think we’ll all know why.

That’s all that’s on my mind today.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does that mean that Alfonseca is ahead of his time?

    Six

     

Post a Comment

<< Home