How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Am Really Sad. How Could She Do That To Me?!?!?

Sorry. It’s been a rough week, and I didn’t feel well and I didn’t feel like writing. Plus my kid is sick, so that just adds to it. I was actually really proud of myself as he threw up on me and I didn’t even freak out. I would have imagined that I would have. I’m kind of a sissy, you know. Anyway, let’s see what’s been going on in the life of Fisty lately.

It’s been a baby boom among my friends. The wives of my friends DJ, Smitty, and Doncock all had baby girls the latter part of February. Three of my best friends had kids within two weeks of each other! That’s kinda crazy. Plus another friend of mine at work I think had a baby today, so this is kinda nuts. Luckily, they all are healthy, so I’m very happy for them.

I saw “Capote” on Saturday, and I thought it was really good. I’m would be fine with Philip Seymour Hoffman winning the Best Actor Oscar as he was pretty solid.

Yes, I’ve heard the story about how Julie Newmar was on “According to Jim”, and I have to say, I am seriously heartbroken. I am really, really sad. What happened? I thought she hated him! Really, I don’t have much more to add. This is just a really sad day now. I’m gonna go cry.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Topher said…

    Get over it, you wuss. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home