How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Turn And Cough, Madonna!

You know what I hate? When someone asks, “What day is it?” and someone responds with correct day, and then someone else chimes in with, “All day!” If you are the one who does do that, please stop. You look like a fucking idiot and you’re not funny. Quit being a douchebag! That’s my public service announcement for today.

I’m about 95% sure that the government is going to do something drastic in the next few days to get the media off the “Cheney shooting his friend in the face” story. I’m guessing we’re gonna invade another country. I’m guessing it’ll be Norway, because those fuckers have been asking for it for years. Scandinavian pricks!

I read today that Madonna has a hernia. I don’t have any jokes about that, but I’m just curious…how to they check out hernias on women? For guys, they grab our balls and make us turn our heads and cough. What is the female equivalent of that? Again, no joking. I really want to know. Thank you.

I don’t have anything else. I’m slowly getting back into this, so be patient with me. Please.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    I shoot rubberbands at the smacks that say "All day". Then they look at me with the "What did you do that for?" expression.

    Dorks.

    What the hell does Norway have that we want?

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    I don't know how they check hernias on women. I imagine it doesn't involve holding their vulvas and telling us to cough. Heh...

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    i don't think i've ever been checked for a hernia, and i've had every test known to (wo)man. but i've had friends who've had them. how did they find out?

    now i have to ponder this all day.

    god it is good to be on this blog again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home