How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hello Again!

So, it’s been awhile. How are you all doing? I could go on about me for awhile, but recapping the past few months would mainly be a bunch of stupid/boring crap that none of you would really be too interested in anyway. If you do have any question about anything, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. Otherwise, you can just assume that my time was spent at work (although I did get a promotion within my company last month) and hanging out with my wife and kid. Because that pretty much sums it all up.

I usually am not big into schadenfreude, but in the case of Bode Miller, I am really glad that he hasn’t medaled yet in this Olympics. I’m just not a big fan of people who use the media to say things about how they don’t care about the media. I’m sure Bode is really big among the junior high kids, especially because he has said something to the effect of, “If there are rules, I don’t follow them because I don’t believe in rules.” What a bad-assed rebel!!! Following the rules might have helped him with the mogul run yesterday, but he had to be a bad-ass and break the rules by straddling the gate, thus getting disqualified. I think he still has an event left, so maybe he will win something. But I really hope that Ligety wins again instead.

How much of a threat is it for Saddam Hussein to go on a hunger strike? I mean, who cares? I actually think that this is a great idea, as it will be a much cheaper way for him to die than by hanging, firing squad, lethal injection, or whatever they’ll do to him. Just the money saved in meals alone is a bonus. But does anyone really want to stop him from starving himself? I mean, he’s not Gandhi. I just find that all really funny. If a known murderer really wants to starve himself, I’m all for it.

I know this wasn’t a great entry, but I’m just getting back into the mode. I’m not sure how often I will update this, but I will try to do it as much as I can (maybe even a couple times a day). Also, I will not be sending out emails to tell you when it is updated, so if you are interested in this at all, you will have to bookmark this site and check back. I’m just not really interested in getting into trouble at work. So have a great day, and I hope to check back in soon. Love ya!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    WOO-HOO! You're back! I knew you couldn't stay away forever. Congrats on the promotion! I'm glad things are going well for you.

    You've been missed, FTB!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Kathy Kersting said…

    Welcome Back ( I am humming the theme to Welcome Back Kotter). Looking forward to hearing your perspective on things! We miss you here in Tennessee! BTW How about those Vols! Ranked in the top 10!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    ah fisty. how we've all missed your marvelous posts.

    welcome back to the blogosphere.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    FTB...saw a commercial this morning for St. Joseph's Aspirin, and it had a song that I knew I knew from somewhere, but couldn't figure it out. It was the "Pump Your Blood" song from Happy Days, when Potsie sang it in his Biology class. It made me so happy to hear that song again. I thought you and your readership would appreciate that. Here's a link in case anyone is interested, (click "Banjo Man"):

    http://www.stjosephaspirin.com/page.jhtml?id=/stjoseph/include/5_2.inc

     

Post a Comment

<< Home