How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Exciting Weekend Plans

Hmm….“What are my weekend plans going to be?” you ask. Well, let me tell you, but first, be sure you are sitting because it is exciting. Um, I’ll be taking my lovely wife to see a movie tonight (probably “Walk the Line”), which we haven’t done since 4th of July weekend. That’s a very long time for me. I think I saw like 4 movies at the theater last year, two of which were “Bewitched” and “Fever Pitch”, so I really hope “Walk the Line” or whatever we see is good. Tomorrow, I will finally do our taxes. I should have done it awhile ago (although I haven’t had a lot of time), because I think we’ll get a nice refund this year. I’ll also watch the KU/MU game. I have no plans on Sunday, except the kid is getting a haircut. That is about the extent of my weekend. Pretty exciting, huh?

I’m a little sad that Johnny Weir didn’t win a medal for the men’s figure skating. But I can’t say that I’m surprised. How could he expect to win when he didn’t skate with his one red glove that he calls “Camille”? He really needed to be a “swan” again, just like he said he was for the short program. But I guess the good news is that he probably considers himself the “prettiest flower in the pond” still. I did like the headline that said, “Weir Flames Out” today. That was kinda subtle. I’m not sure what they meant by that. Anyway, he’s single, ladies! Go get him!!!

Apparently Coldplay is going on a long hiatus, possibly not appearing in public for a long time. I just have to say that this might be the best year ever!!!

Well, that’s it for now. Have a great weekend, and I will try to check in with you on Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    I read how Weir was whining about the bus schedule ("first they ran every ten minutes then it was every half hour). WTF does that have to do with skating abilities? Ever hear of taxis, you dope?

    Then it was his "inner peace" and his "aura" that were all off kilter. Oh, for Pete's sake. No, it was your shitty performance that was off kilter, you whiny ass goober.

    I think it's time for him and his swan to go back to DE.

     
  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    he has a glove named camille? see, this is the thing: i only find out this stuff here. my life has been a cultural wasteland without these posts.

    walk the line was really good, but i saw it alone cause me and my husband only get to the movies like once a year together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home