How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What's In My Nightstand Is A Much Different Story!

Apparently there is a thing in Blogworld where people post something about a subject, and then “tag” other bloggers so that they have to write on the subject. Well, my buddy Maidink did that to me, and she will pay for it!!!! Someday, somehow, I will get even with her, and he was rue the day she tagged me! Okay, I won’t really do anything about it except write something, so here it goes:

What is on the nightstand of Fist Tickle Brick?

My alarm clock: It is a clock, that when set to a certain time, will make a buzzing sound and wake me up. It also has a “snooze” button that I like to hit about a half dozen times before getting my sorry ass out of bed. I’m certain that makes my wife extremely happy.

A baby monitor: If said alarm clock doesn’t go off, like this morning as I forgot to set it last night, I can count on this device to make a sort of laughing sound every morning at about 6:30 AM to wake me up. It also makes crying sounds and shrieks on occasion. Lots o’ fun.

Beer growler filled with change: My wife and I don’t use our change on a regular basis. We save it up, put it in this growler (once filled with beer from the now defunct Sports Page Brewery), and when we are about to go on a trip together, we cash it in for extra spending money. This worked well in January when we went to Las Vegas and had an extra $432 to use.

Glass pitcher filled with pennies: Used for a similar purpose as the beer growler filled with change, except the glass picture holds copper-colored coins that are worth five, ten, or twenty-five times less than the silver-colored coins in the growler.

A black and white picture of some beautiful woman and a handsome kid: They look familiar to me. I don’t think the pictures came with the frame though. I got it as a gift from my beautiful wife, so….wait! I think that picture is her! Huh. I never got that until now. I wonder who the kid is though. He kinda looks like my son. Hmm…Wait, it is my son! Wow. I am really slow. And not very funny, either.

Well, that is all. Pretty exciting list, hey? Sorry, no jars of KY or love lotion. Those are in the nightstand! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You’ll never find out. Oh shit! Forget that last part. So I guess I’m supposed to “tag” someone, and since he won’t swing my direction in real life, I’ll tag Play by Play just so that I can tell my friends that I tagged him finally. A dream come true.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    So what's the point of putting pennies in one container and all other change in a different container? Are you racist?

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Yes

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Thanks Fist! You're the greatest. I'm glad your dream has finally come true.

    Does this mean I don't have to protect my nipples anymore when I'm around you?

    I'll be sure to respond to the "tag" tonight...probably not in the way you're hoping for.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    JP...lately he's stopped with the nipples. He's gone back to asking people what the capital of Thailand is.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Bang cock!!!!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    Next time I have a tag, you're it. :) Unless it's this one,of course, and it might be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home