How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Rad Bananas!

Last night, after we put our son to bed, my wife and I watched “Entourage”, which I had TiVo’d from Sunday night. It was a pretty good episode, and this season has been about a hundred times better than the very overrated first season. The first season people were talking about how this show was so groundbreaking and hip, yet it was just okay. It had moments where it was pretty funny, but nothing outstanding. But this year, it’s been pretty damn good. Even my wife laughed a few times at it. And if you would have told me last year that the person who has been the funniest person on TV this year was gonna be Kevin Dillon, I would have laughed in your face. Yet, he has been. The same Kevin Dillon who was absolutely freaking awful when he was on “24” a few years ago (he was the guy with the bomb shelter who Kim found to be creepy). Drama and Turtle have easily been the two best people on that show this year. People give Jeremy Piven a lot of credit for his portrayal of a douchebag agent, and he’s been pretty good. In fact, I’d almost guarantee you that he’ll win an Emmy this year, if a guarantee from me on that would mean anything. But for my money, Kevin Dillon (I have to use his full name because I just can’t believe I’m writing it) has been the best thing on that show, and the best thing on TV all summer.

Do you think people who have Natasha Lyonne in their “Dead Pool” are already spending their winnings?

There’s a new episode of “Tommy Lee Goes to College” on tonight (following the two previous episodes), and even though I know I’ll watch it, I’m not sure how I feel about that. I mean, it’s not like he’s really taking classes there. He’s going to classes, but he’s not enrolled. He doesn’t even live on campus, which I think would have been better for the show. But really, how surprising is anything on this show? He’s not the best drummer? I think most of us were already aware. Chicks flock to him whenever they see him? That’s a shocker. I saw baseball players at KU pull chicks because they played baseball when no one cared about baseball at KU. And not to mention how the basketball players could score with any girl they saw. Even the really ugly ones like Greg Ostertag. It’s a big surprise that a millionaire rock star who’s known more for having a huge cock than he is for his music can attract the ladies. Yet, all this, and I know that I’ll still be watching tonight. If for no other reason than to hear him use outdated lingo like “rad” and “bananas” repeatedly.

It was requested that I show a new pic of my kid, so here it is:


"Sshhhhh!!!! My daddy is a dumb ass! But don't tell him I told you that!"

Have a great day.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Thanks, FTB! Your son is so adorable! He must not look a thing like you! (Just kidding, or am I?)

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    eatmisery...actually FTB's son is quite the spitting image of FTB. Plus, the boy's mother has great genes.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    your baby is so cute!

    and there's something about tommy lee, i don't know what it is. i'm embarrassed to even mention it aloud. perhaps it's the "mayhem" tattoo. either that or saying "bananas."

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Maidink said…

    OMG! Your itty bitty is so adorable!

    I can't waste my time watching an 80's burnout like Tommy Lee.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ne Nebraska House Cleaning said…

    Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
    will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
    this one.
    Go by and hit my ar arkansas house cleaning blog, you'll be glad you did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home