How About Some More Crap You Can Read?

Here you can read about crap, stuff, or whatever you want to call whatever I write.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Poor, Poor Clancy!



That’s a picture of my diggity dog Clancy after yesterday’s trip to the groomer, where my wife ordered them to shave him. Look at him. He used to look like a normal mutt, and a good looking one at that, but now he looks like a dork. Maybe he is not quite as hot now (notice how I didn’t say that “he was cooler”), and maybe he will shed less, but he still looks fucking ridiculous. I love Clancy, but man, I just feel terrible for him. Poor, dorky-looking diggity dog.

Well, my parents left town this morning, and it was great having them visit. Not only did they buy us dinner almost every night and lunch a couple of times, but they also watched our son three days, saving us money since we didn’t have to use the sitter. Also, they bought the boy a pretty sweet basketball hoop, as well as a toy Hoover Windtunnel vacuum cleaner (that actually works!). But my mom had the comment of the month. She said, “Well, they also had a canister vacuum that cleaned better, but I figured this one was the one to get. And I didn’t want to get him the other one that sucked balls.” I about lost it, and she tried to explain herself but we all knew what she meant. And my dad, someone who I’ve never heard make a joke about something sexual before in my life (hard to believe, knowing me, but it’s true), said, “You know, that one actually sounds a whole lot better!” I don’t know how funny that is to read, but if you know my dad at all, that’s hilarious.

I submitted a new term to the Urban Dictionary website. I came up with it on Friday night while working the soccer game with Doncock and Doll-breath. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Doncock laugh harder than he did after I came up with it. I do think it’s pretty fucking funny myself. I will let you know on the status on it being accepted and put on their site.

Well, have a great day. Another day, another freaking work meeting. I cannot wait.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just going to leave us hanging with that new term huh? That's weak.

    Six

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Doncock said…

    Fisty....may I?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Fist Tickle Brick said…

    Have at it, Doncock.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger eatmisery said…

    Hold Clancy and tell him it's going to be okay...someday.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger justrose said…

    hope you enjoyed the meeting!

    what is the term? i must know.

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Maidink said…

    Fisty, the dog looks adorable. All he needs now is some good cologne and a DKNY collar and he's ready to hit the bitches in town.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said…

    Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
    blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
    visited again!
    No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my fl florida house cleaning blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home